Web Site Hosting
Why choose Solution Technologies, Inc. Hosting:
Our Servers are true Servers, using only ECC error correcting memory, and fast RAID disk storage to ensure the highest reliability for your web site. By using RAID disk storage our servers continue running even if a hard disk fails, which allows your web site to still be available to your customers.
Our Servers are proactively monitored every 5 minutes 24 hours a day.
Our Servers are backed up each and every day with 2 week backup retention.
Our servers are located in a Data Center that has a Zero-Downtime Network. This network was designed with one purpose in mind — providing an unequaled and uninterrupted experience for our customers. Our Data Center Provider owns and operates five data centers across the continental US and the UK, which further makes the Zero-Downtime Network a reality. They engineer them to the highest levels of security and redundancy without compromise.
- The network is not used for any purposes other than managed hosting - no telecom services or cable TV service take priority over customers needs.
- Using only high performance bandwidth, unlike many cheaper hosting providers
- Partnering with nine network providers to provide multiple redundancies in information flow to and from data centers and end users.
Fiber carriers enter data centers at disparate access points protecting network from complete service failure in the unlikely event of a network cut.
- Proactive Network Management methodology continually monitors and automatically improves the network topology and configuration in real time based on route efficiency and end-user performance, ensuring the fastest and most reliable network connections.
- Maintaining low overall network utilization, providing resiliency from the largest Internet routing issues.
- A highly redundant network configuration co-developed with Cisco to protect against single points of failure at the shared network level.
Access to data centers is restricted by two-factor authentication including Biometric hand scanners. The data center is physically isolated from everyone but level three technicians. Public access is strictly forbidden. All entrances and common areas are monitored 24x7 via closed-circuit cameras.
All data centers' HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems are N+1 redundant, ensuring that a duplicate system can immediately come online in the event of an HVAC system failure.
- All air is circulated and filtered every 90 seconds to remove dust and contaminates.
- An advanced fire suppression system designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- All cables are securely tied down with cable racks suspended from ceilings providing dual routes for all cables.
In the unlikely event of a total utility power outage, all data centers' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted with all servers being fed conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- The UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if primary UPS fails.
- For extended utility power outages, routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Call us at (402) 333-0752 for more information or click here to contact us.
Click here for our Acceptable Use Policy